SPI, ESI, and Smart Energy Week hosts the most comprehensive event for the renewable energy industry. By recognizing that energy sources and their infrastructure are the most efficient and productive when working in tandem, we are helping the renewable energy industry pave the future for a modern, resilient grid.
Smart Energy Week offers business opportunities and education for many industries within the energy industry—solar, storage, wind energy, electric vehicles and electric vehicle infrastructure, microgrids, and hydrogen and fuel cells. Past exhibitions have also included geothermal and biomass.
SPI, ESI, and Smart Energy Week will be in-person this year, with virtual education and exhibits to ensure that the entire industry is able to access the top-tier education content and award-winning show floor.
Coming in March:
- Full Schedule
You will accomplish more in four days Smart Energy Week than during any other event. And here's why:
Meet the Right People
- Smart Energy Week hosts 19,000 energy professionals from across the world.
- Over 24 hours of dedicated, scheduled networking opportunities, including the Welcome Reception and the Block Party.
- Meet with the entire energy industry supply chain, from distributors, to installers, to manufacturers, to financiers.
- The show floor boasts over 700 exhibitors, from the largest players in the industry to start-ups.
- See products and solutions from all sectors within the renewable energy industry space.
- Choose from over 400 education sessions led by the industry's most trailblazing minds.
- Take a deep dive into a specific interests in our pre- and post-conference workshops.
- Get trends, forecasts, executable case studies during the Full Conference Education.
- Get hands-on training during the Show Floor Education sessions.
- Whether from the comfort of your own home or hotel room, you'll be able to experience select educations sessions virtually
- Visit with exhibitors and live chat on the virtual show floor