Industry leaders SEIA (Solar Energy Industries Association) and SEPA (Smart Electric Power Alliance) produces Solar Power International, Energy Storage International, and North America Smart Energy Week. Below are key contacts from both organizations.
If you have any press registration or press work room questions, please direct those to Greg Brey at email@example.com. If you would like to set up an interview with someone from SEIA or SEPA, please see the main point of contact below.
Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA)
- President & CEO, Julia Hamm. Julia is good for high-level industry insights, comments on carbon-reduction commitments
- VP Research & Education, Jen Szaro. Jen puts together SEPA's solar and storage snapshot reports, and preview the forthcoming demand response snapshot. She can also discuss the impacts of DERs and decarbonization commitments on utility business models.
- Principal, Transportation Electrification, Erika Myers. Erika works on electric vehicle charging infrastructure deployment and load management, i.e. managed charging.
- Managing Director of Regulatory Innovation and Utility Business Models, Janet Gail Besser. Janet works on developments in regulatory innovation, including SEPA's Renovate Initiative.
- Manager, Research, Brenda Chew. Brenda leads the non-wires alternatives (NWAs) and/or demand flexibility.
Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
Please visit the SEIA booth to set up interviews (#L50).
The Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA®) is the driving force behind solar energy and is building a strong solar industry to power America through advocacy and education. As the national trade association for the U.S. solar energy industry, which employs more than 242,000 Americans, we represent all organizations that promote, manufacture, install and support the development of solar energy. SEIA works with its 1,000 member companies to build jobs and diversity, champion the use of cost-competitive solar in America, remove market barriers and educate the public on the benefits of solar energy.