The booth design competition will return in 2021.
We look forward to continuing the booth design competition next year in New Orleans.
The Solar Power International, Energy Storage International, and North America Smart Energy Week Booth Design Competition recognizes the most exciting booth displays. Exhibitors have the opportunity to compete against one another by showing off their booth design as well as their attendee engagement and sustainability!
How it works?
Exhibitors will be categorized based on booth size as well as location on the show floor. Each exhibitor will automatically be entered into the competition without the need to fill out additional paperwork. From there our exhibitors simply need to arrive at our show with their game face on!
Judges will roam the show floor and grade exhibitors based on a grading rubric that is available online. Exhibitors will be graded based on Booth Design, Branding, Staff Performance/Professionalism, and Sustainability and will be scored out of 100 points. Winners will be announced at the conclusion of SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy and will receive prizes for their efforts.
What will I win?
Exhibitors will compete against each other for a number of different prizes. These prizes will include:
- A trophy recognizing you as the Booth Design Competition winner to be presented onsite at the conclusion of SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week
- Social media recognition
- Online recognition on our website
- Floor Sticker recognition in your booth at next year's event
- Banner recognition at next year's event
Congratulations to our 2019 Booth Competition Winners
Complete list of 2019 Winners
- Solar Power International Island Winner: REC Group Booth 1637
- Solar Power International Linear Winner: Swinerton Renewable Energy Booth 610
- Energy Storage International Island Winner: Samsung SDI Booth 2827
- Energy Storage International Linear Winner: Hypower Inc. Booth 3333
- Smart Energy Microgrid Island Winner: Brooklyn Solar Canopy Co Booth 5461
- Smart Energy Microgrid Linear Winner: Ampner Oy Booth 5561