RE+ Meeting Room Request Form
Organizations that would like to hold meetings/group functions in conjunction with RE+ 2022 must first obtain approval from Show Management. All companies must register and have housing through our housing block for the RE+ , your request for meeting space will be pending until your registration and housing reservation is confirmed. Priority will be given to Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Meeting Rooms for RE+ 2022 are now SOLD OUT.
Meeting space request applications will be accepted for review during the dates as outlined below:
- February 1, 2022 – May 31, 2022 RE+ Sponsors/Exhibitors only
- June 1, 2022 ‐ September 19, 2022 – Open
It is the responsibility of the organizer hosting meetings to make sure that those meetings comply with the guidelines regulated by Show Management. Such meetings must be approved in advance by Show Management, and are subject to the following Terms and Conditions of use:
1. Companies may not contract meeting space directly with Official RE+ 2022 Hotels. Only Companies that have registered for the event and have room reservations booked within the official RE+ 2022 housing block will be eligible to request meeting space.
Any groups found contracting directly without prior permission from RE+ 2022 risk a loss of Exhibitor priority points or the ability to attend and participate in future meetings. Limited meeting space is available at RE+ 2022 hotel properties for officially contracted RE+ 2022 sponsors and exhibitors use. Meeting space is available at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- 2. Black-Out Times - Non-exhibiting/sponsoring organizations may not hold functions during the defined black-out times. RE+ will enforce the black-out times.
- Monday, September 19, 2022 - 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2022 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
3. RE+ 2022 provides education content from Monday, September 19th through Thursday, September 22nd, 2022. Organizations are not permitted to conduct or sponsor educational activities, presentations or meetings during this time.
4. Once meeting/function space is approved, an email confirmation will be sent to requestor along with hotel convention service manager contact information. It is the responsibility of the requestor to identify and secure available meeting/function space and to make any and all meeting/function space arrangements. Meeting space reserved in the convention center must coordinate meeting/function space arrangements with the RE+ Events Staff.
5. Affiliate social events may NOT include any educational presentations to meeting participants.
6. Any and all costs for services levied by the assigned hotel (meeting space rental, catering, audio visual, etc.) or other contracted vendors associated with the affiliate organization and/or its agents meeting/function are the sole responsibility of the submitter. RE+, SEPA and SEIA are not responsible for payment of any services connected with the event.
7. Submitters who contact hotels on their own or otherwise attempt to circumvent RE+ ancillary meeting space assignment process are subject to denial.
8. RE+ reserves the right to accept, reject or condition acceptance, based on RE+'s sole discretion, for any reason. All outstanding obligations to RE+, SEPA or SEIA by the submitter must be fulfilled prior to space acceptance and assignment.
9. Approved Ancillary Meeting Request form does not guarantee space within any hotel or the convention center. Meeting space is limited and based on availability. Additionally, any changes to the original approved request form must be re-submitted for review and approval.
10. The submitter shall protect, indemnify, hold harmless and defend RE+, SEPA, SEIA, its officers, directors, agents, members and employees against all such claims, liabilities, losses and damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, resulting from submitter’s negligence or willful misconduct.
RE+ has the full authority to interpret or amend these rules at its sole discretion. All decisions will be final. All Companies agree to abide by any Terms and Conditions that may hereafter be adopted. All matters or questions not covered by the above rules and regulations are subject to the discretion of RE+. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time by RE+, and all amendments shall be equally binding on all parties. In the event of any amendment or addition to these guidelines, written notice will be given by RE+ to such parties.