Your Virtual Access Starts Here…
- Bookmark this page. It’s the entrance to wherever you’d like to go during October 21-22, whether that’s chatting with exhibitors, viewing product demonstrations, or listening to industry education sessions.
Access Exhibitors and Product Demonstrations
- Set up your MyShowPlanner account with your login credentials from your registration confirmation email. You’ll need your badge number to create an account. This is the only way you’ll be able to interact with exhibitors.
- To virtually visit exhibitors, search by exhibitor name, location, product category, or keyword.
- Exhibitors are available to chat all day. From 2pm – 5pm EST we will be hosting dedicated chat hours.
- Create your own custom schedule. Keep track of and star exhibitors you’d like to visit here.
- View product demonstration. Exhibitors will be hosting live product demonstrations during October 21-22. View the schedule here.
Access Industry Education & General Sessions
- Create a streaming account at solarpowerevents.watch to view the General Session, sponsored by SolarEdge, and all six channels of Industry Education.
- All six channels are located at the top of the streaming platform. Click “view all” to view all the channels.
- There are six channels of industry education streaming simultaneously on October 21-22.
- Speakers will be online to answer your questions in the chat throughout the day.
- View the full schedule here.
Lounge, Listen, Learn, & Engage
- Grab your favorite drink, get comfy in your home office, and get ready to make new connections and expand your knowledge of the renewable energy industry.
- Keep up-to-date with what’s happening at the Virtual Tradeshow with #2minTakeaway. Follow along on Twitter as industry influencer Kevin O’Donovan recaps the most exciting experiences of both days.
- This is a professional event. By registering and participating in this event, you agree to adhere to the Code of Conduct. Please review the Code of Conduct before you get started.
- Share your experience on social media! #NASEW20 #SPIcon #ESIcon