You are registered for the Smart Energy Microgrid Pavilion Webinar. We are very excited to share with you the latest about Solar Power International, and ways we can collaborate to make 2016 event even better!
- When: Monday, May 2nd at 1 pm ET.
- Where: Join the Meeting Here (We utilize GoToWebinar) - The webinar ID is: 116-597-411
- Why: Get the latest on Solar Power International, including one new, unprecedented event feature that will attract attendees.
What can you expect to see at the Smart Energy Microgrid Pavilion?
- Indoor/outdoor demonstration and live exhibit pavilion featuring a full-functioning microgrid, energy management systems, automation products, electric vehicle charging stations, energy storage providers, and solar panel manufacturers
- Center of Pavilion will house full scale residential and commercial building mock-ups housing generation sources, storage and loads in operating microgrid(s).
- Exhibitor booth space adjacent to demonstration with special discounts to SEIA, SEPA & EMerge members.
- Pavilion will house a exhibitor presentation theater set-up across from the demonstration.
- “Destination Tours for Smart Energy and Energy Storage education track participants with special Government and International VIP tours.
- Demonstration of various microgrid operational “Scenarios” throughout the show.
- Special Opening Day Key Note presentation Speaker(s)
- Special “after-hours” event.
We are in the preliminary stages for the Smart Energy Microgrid Pavilion. If you have an idea, now is the time to let us know!
Webinar Lead: Brian T. Patterson
Company: EMerge Alliance
Brian T. Patterson is President and a founder of the EMerge Alliance. He is a 30 plus year veteran of the electrical and electronics industry, has an extensive technical and work history in electronics, fiber optics and building electrical systems technologies and holds multiple patents in those fields. He is currently Managing Director of B. L. Coliker Associates, a market and technology consulting firm. Prior positions include General Manger at Armstrong World Industries, Director of AMP Incorporated’s Fiber Optic Business, and President of an Electronic Interconnect Division of Kollmorgen Corporation.
He is the US National Council International Electrotechnical Commission’s System Evaluation Group 4 on Low Voltage (under 1500V) Direct Current. He is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Standards Association, the IEEE Power and Energy Society, the Continental Automated Buildings Association, the Power Supply Manufacturer’s Association, and the UL/NEMA/EMerge ad hoc NFPA National Electrical Code task group on DC power. Mr. Patterson is also past chairman of the NIST Smart Grid Interoperability Panel Distributed Renewable Generation and Storage Distributed Energy Work Group Microgrid Subgroup.
Patterson has been a featured speaker at: Solar Power International, US Green Building Council International, Lightfair International, American Institute of Architects, Applied Power Electronics, International Telecommunications Energy, International Electrotechnical Commission, International Facility Management Association, and numerous other national and international industry, government and academic forums. He is a professionally accredited course author and instructor for the American Institute of Architects, the US Green Building Council and the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America. He has also authored articles for major industry and professional trade magazines and is the official spokesperson of the EMerge Alliance.