RE+ (formerly SPI, ESI, and Smart Energy Week) hosts the most comprehensive event for the renewable energy industry. By recognizing that energy sources and their infrastructure are the most efficient and productive when working in tandem, we are helping the renewable energy industry pave the future for a modern, resilient grid.
RE+ offers business opportunities and education for many industries within the energy industry—solar, storage, wind energy, electric vehicles and electric vehicle infrastructure, microgrids, and hydrogen and fuel cells. Past exhibitions have also included geothermal and biomass.
Meet the right people
- RE+ hosts over 25,000 energy professionals from across the world.
- Over 24 hours of dedicated, scheduled networking opportunities, including the Welcome Reception and the Block Party.
- Meet with the entire clean energy industry supply chain, from distributors, to installers, to manufacturers, to financiers.
Find new solutions
- The show floor boasts over 800 exhibitors, from the largest players in the industry to start-ups.
- See products and solutions from all sectors within the clean energy space.
Get critical updates
- Choose from hundreds education sessions led by the industry's trailblazing minds.
- Take a deep dive into a specific interests in our pre- and post-conference workshops.
- Get trends, forecasts, executable case studies during the Full Conference Education.
- Get hands-on training during the Show Floor Education sessions.