RE+ Start-up Program
The RE+ Start-up Program represents our commitment to supporting emerging technology and new entrants in the solar, energy storage, smart energy and distributed energy resources, energy storage, and hydrogen, fuel cells, wind, and electric vehicle industries.
The 2022 application window has closed. We are now accepting applications for 2023!
2022 Start-up Program Participants
WHY EXHIBIT AS A START-UP AT RE+?
This unique opportunity for small, emerging companies allows you the opportunity to introduce your new products, tools, and services to a large audience. With up to 19,000 attendees and 30+ media outlets, this is the event where you can find new customers, get media attention, and have the opportunity to add thought leaders and leading companies to your network.
You get exposure for all three days of the expo floor with a dedicated booth space, including four (4) registrations for your personnel, giving you a home base to conduct meetings—all for only $2,500.
Companies that are interested in submitting a Start-Up Program application must meet the following criteria:
- Company’s technology fits into one of the following categories:
— Electric vehicle/Electric Vehicle charging stations and infrastructure
— Smart Grid
— Energy Storage
— Hydrogen/Fuel Cell Technology
— Solar Related Clean Web
— Smart Energy/Smart Energy Management
- Under 20 employees
- Under $3 million in funding
- Under $1 million in revenue
- We highly recommend that you have a minimally viable product to exhibit but it’s not required
We will provide the following for each startup participant:
- 10’x10’ Exhibit space for all 3 days
- Opportunity to present as part of the Start-up Showcase Session
- Booth package to include: one table, two chairs, carpet, and wastebasket
- Exhibitor listing online
- 4 Exhibitor Personnel Registrations
- 10 Guest Expo Hall Registration to invite clients/guests
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge
- Access to Press List
CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS
- All startups who purchase a Start-up Program Exhibitor Package will be entered into a drawing to win complimentary tickets to onsite networking events
Your application will be reviewed and you will receive notification by email of your application status. If you are accepted to participate at RE+, you will have two weeks to complete your registration and payment for the event. Applicant submissions received after July 1, 2023 are not guaranteed a presentation slot the opportunity to present in the Start-up Showcase Session. Start-up companies may participate in the program for up to two years.