Utilities - Integration of clean energy
SPI, ESI, and Smart Energy Week is now RE+! Join your peers this year for a comprehensive look at how to better integrate clean resources into your energy mix.
RE+ lets utility pros like you connect with the entire clean energy community at one event. Our curated, utility-focused agenda and events will help you find the information and insights you need to stay ahead of industry trends and learn best practices. You can also join the available workshops, SEPA Working Group 2022 Forum and networking events. Mingle with your utility peers and industry leaders and come away with innovative solutions.
- Scenario-Based Forecasting: DERs, EVs and Electrification in a Policy-Driven Environment: Lessons from the Northeast
- Winning the Race: The Electrification of Everything
- Quicktalk: Ensuring Grid Reliability in the Age of DERs
- The Path to Carbon-Free: Making Sense of the Clean Energy Roadmaps
- Demand Response: Driving Grid Integration through Flexibility
- Securing the Grid: Protecting our Energy Access
- EV Customers vs. Utilities: Can They Both Win?
- Meeting the Need for New Transmission: Are We Keeping Pace?
- Interconnection Queue Reform for Renewable Energy Development
Workshops at RE+ deliver an in-depth and comprehensive educational experience for a variety of utility-focused topics. Additional fees are required for RE+ workshops ($225 SEIA/SEPA Members / $300 Non-members)
- Introduction to DER
- Introduction to Green Hydrogen
- Kickstarting Decarbonization Plans for Corporate Buyers and Utilities
- Boosting EV Adoption by Accelerating Business and Consumer Markets
Constellation | Duke Energy | Exelon |
Florida Power & Light | Georgia Power Company | Minnesota Power | North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation | Omaha Public Power District | Rappahannock Electric Cooperative | Southern Company | Southern Power | Tennessee Valley Authority | Xcel Energy
SEPA Working Group 2022 Forum
SEPA’s Working Groups convene experts across the energy landscape to collaborate on solutions needed for a decarbonized future. Each Group will present their work, insights and trends on:
Community Solar | Cybersecurity | EVs | Energy Storage | Grid Architecture | Microgrids | Testing and Certification | Transactive Energy
This is a unique opportunity to learn and share with these members-only communities.
The SEPA Working Group 2022 Forum will take place all-day, Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at the Anaheim Marriott, 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA.
The SEPA Working Group 2022 Forum is complimentary and all RE+ attendees are invited.
Electric Strategy Activation – Future of Electric
Vice President, Rate Design and Strategic Solutions
Senior Vice President Federal Governmental & Regulatory Affairs and Public Policy
Jose Bodipo Memba
Director of Sustainable Communities
Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD)